Is this your first time here?
Staff & Students
- When off-campus, use your FCCC network username and password to login. (This should not be required when on campus as Moodle will attempt to log you in automatically.)
- If you cannot login, please contact your Campus Technical Support team.
- Note that students and staff cannot reset passwords on this screen.
- ourFlinders (Moodle) accounts are created automatically for all parents who provide an email address. If you do not yet have an ourFlinders account, it is most likely because we have not received your email address. Contact reception at your campus and provide your current email address.
- For information, help and tips on using ourFlinders as a parent, read the ourFlinders FAQs section of our public website.
- If you are still having problems after reading the help available on the website, email firstname.lastname@example.org, providing your name, contact email address and a brief outline of the issue you are experiencing.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it on this page.
Cookies must be enabled in your browser. Moodle uses a cookie to maintain your login from page to page. This cookie is destroyed when you log out and close your browser. Another cookie is used purely for convenience to remember your username between sessions. It is safe to refuse this cookie, but you will need to retype your username every time you log in.